Monday, April 9, 2012

Big Little Announcement - IVF update

 For those of you who don't live in the Ottawa area or listen to the New Hot 89.9, you may have missed our BIG little announcement. After years and years of trying, entering and winning the Win a Baby contest and going through one round of IVF my husband Ryan and I are extremely excited to say that we are expecting our first little bundle of joy. I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

Words can not express how excited we are. There are days when I wake up and its not until the nausea and exhaustion kicks in that I believe that im really pregnant.
We are expecting our little one on November 10th and I know its still far away, but I cannot wait to meet the baby I have been dreaming of for so long. Every night my husband says goodnight to the baby and kisses my tummy goodnight, I fall asleep and dream of what he or she might be like, what features of mine or Ryan's it may have or if it will be a girl or boy.
A year ago I wouldn't have guessed that this is where I would be today. After struggling for so long a part of you looses hope and stops dreaming all together. Its nice to be dreaming again.
The day we got the phone call from the clinic giving us the amazing news is a day we will never forget. I have to give the highest praises to the Ottawa Fertility Centre for their amazing care. From beginning to end, they were absolutely amazing to us.
I cant wait to share this amazing new journey with all of you.
Lotsa Love,
Natasha

4 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you and your family.... Love your blog.... looking forward to the many more about the 7 months up to the birth... and the many exciting years ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to offer my Congratulations to you and your husband from a fellow OFC IVFer!
    I know your struggles and want to send my support to you. Way to go! I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and in life now as a mother.

    I now have an eight month old daughter from IVF thanks to OFC. I count my blessings each and very day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Christina! I am so glad it worked for you, it's amazing what they do there at the OFC.

      We are beyond excited right now! Time seems to be flying by and were just trying to enjoy every moment.

      Delete