Saturday, May 21, 2011

It’s the End of the World as we know it, and I feel fine? -Charly


Yet again we are faced with another end of the world countdown, yet the sun is shining, the birds are singing and we have finally been graced with a true spring day. So why is there this looming of an Apocalypse a mere 2.5 hours away?
This last week has been trying my patience with the copious amount of rain and on the day of the Apocalypse I have a light bounce in my step! Hardly seems likely that with the looming dread I would feel so fine! Is that an indication that I can’t predict the future (yes!) or is it that the end of the world seems very unlikely? (yes!)
All believers are welcome to say “I told you so!” if our world turns into sudden catastrophe, but until then I will enjoy what I have been graced with today, which is the sunshine, the warmth and the chance to spend time again with people I love.
Any day we can be hit with tragedies in our own lives, so instead of counting down until something bad happens, put your energy into all the good things and good people that are around you.
Tick, tock, tick, tock, say goodbye to the catastrophe clock.

Virtual High Five!

No comments:

Post a Comment