Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Imagine


Everyone has had at least one conversation in their lifetime that starts with "what would you do if you won millions of dollars?", so i want to know what would you do? 

With all the lotteries in every country it is easy to get lost in the idea of striking it Rich; Winning millions and getting the easy payout. 

I have had my fair share of these conversations, some a bit more practical then others. 

The irrational magical ones tend to be more fun, because their well-magical. Castles, glass towers, underground tunnels to bff's castles, moats to keep out evil and a wine cellar (yes these are my adult conversations). 

These conversations are the best because it's usually with my close group of friends, a few drinks and rampant imaginations. 

The more practical conversations include the boring mature stuff like investing, trust funds and financial planners. Yuck eh... No fun! 

Then there is the somewhere in the middle probable truth of shopping, smart saving, traveling(everywhere), freedom of working at all of our dreams, charity, a maid named Fifi and a glass tower (that ones a must). One think that sticks out to me the most out of all our very special conversations is that we all would still stick together; date nights every week with a slight change of location (Paris), living not only in the same township but the same estate and forever playing games in our glass tower instead of one of our living rooms. I know everyone likes to think that winning or earning that kind of money would never change them, but I think that's highly unrealistic. 

What I choose to believe is that of course it will change you one day your slaving at a job that does nothing for you just getting by and the next you have 50 million dollars, change is inevitable. But you don't have to change for the worse, you can change and better yourself and everyone around you. Like in everything else in life we have the choice on how we want to approach a situation. I would approach 50 million dollars with some cute shoes, a personal trainer and trying to make a difference in other people's lives. 

What would you do? Can you imagine?



Lotsa Love,
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. I love dreaming the lottery dream! I'm with you, that I'd definitely want to use some of the money to make a difference for other people. That would probably take many forms.

    Though I wouldn't likely do the cute shoes, I'd definitely acquire more tech gadgets to feed by obsession there, and do a lot more traveling.

    ReplyDelete